Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Day Outfit

When I started to get everyone dressed to go to the Turkey Bowl it was 75 degrees outside. For us here in Florida thats blue jeans and long sleeve weather. Well by the time I got everyone dressed and out the door it was over 80 with no breeze. Man does that breeze make a difference.
And this big smile is for you Krissy. your right... i need to open my eyes and realize what I've got and smile about it!!!!! And no I'm not talking about my marriage or kids people.So this outfit will change as the day goes along. A sweater from the Junior section at Kohls and Long sleeve henly $2 Old Navy. AE Straight-leg Jeans.
My rocket Dog shoes. I love them but my arches not so much.
My favorite earrings!! I love that turquoise goes with EVERYTHING! Course its pretty matchy matchy with my Whippey Cake!
And here's My Whippey Cake headband.
You can find her here
http://www.facebook.com/#!/whippycake
and
http://www.whippycake.com/
She has super cute head bands. I thought they were a little on the pricey side especially when I got it in the mail. but I underestimated how much I would LOVELOVELOVE wearing it!!!
If I had $$ I would have ordered Sydney and I matching ones for our pics. But now its too late because pics are on the 4th.
Go check it out!