Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tired Whinny Isaac


Man This is sooo classic. My friend Chelsey watched the kids Monday morning (Lincoln and Sydney) so we wanted to do something nice. Of course with the way my life goes it didn't come together till Wed. but that's OK. You see today is her birthday so Sydney and I made her cookies and choc. covered strawberries. But with it being finals week for her she wasn't home. I brought the camera figuring on that happening. That way Sydney wouldn't be to upset and could still sing to her. She practiced all during the baking and had stage fright or something when the camera turned on. And then there's Isaac, who's been "waiting for my birthday MY WHOLE LIFE". He was a little confused being that he was hungry and exhausted. This to me is classic Isaac (when tired and hungry).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSEY!! WE LUV U!!