Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Yay for makeup!!


So I made a New Years resolution to put myself together everyday. Even if its just a little. I had been doing pretty good so I thought why not make it official? BIG MISTAKE!!!! Needless to say that its February and I've probably done it maybe a handful of times.
Well I got a new order in the mail. BE new brightening primer. LOVE IT!!!!
Besides making your face feel like satin (the original does too) it has little gold flecks in it. Makes the light reflect of your imperfections.
Top left corner is a before makeup shot. WOW is right!
I had dye in my hair. Second box in a couple weeks. We dont even want to talk about my bright red roots that the last bye job did.
You can best see the makeup in the top right corner.
Doesnt make a huge difference but in person it makes just enough.
Go check it out Bare Escentuals Face Brightening Primer. Its HEAVEN!