Monday, February 7, 2011

Our trip... crazy, maybe

Sorry guys all the maps are off but I'm too tired to sort them out right now.
I'm goin to veg in front of the TV nd then pass out in my bed for an early night.
So who want to be my Co pilot? Right now its Sadie my dog.


Ft. lauderdale 2 Eglin AFB 10 hours Spend a Day or Two with Krissie

View Larger Map
Eglin AFB 2 New Orleans 4 hours 9 minutes Spend the night with Jenn and Chris


New Orleans 2 Ft. Sam 8 hours 48 minutes Spend the weekend with Daddy
View Larger Map

Ft. Sam 2 Mesa, AZ 15 hours 22 minutes Spend a week with my sister
View Larger Map


Mesa AZ 2 Salt Lake City 11 hours 34 minutes Spend a week with my in laws
View Larger Map

View Larger Map


Salt Lake City 2 Ft. Lewis 13 hours 15 minutes Spend a year or more!
View Larger Map