Monday, January 31, 2011

Over 100 hits since last night

Thats right! I've had over 100 hits on my blog since last night! CRAZY!
That prompts me to ask myself
"who are all you people?"
Obviously people of incredible taste as my mother always said! =)
So I made up a little poll of questions to kind of get an idea as to why I have so many hits.
Granted some of those hits are mine b/c I use my own blog as a launch point to stalk so many other blogs. Thats actually on of the questions too.
This blog started off as just somewhere for me to posts pictures of the kids since both our families are so far away. But in this last year it has also become therapy for me.
I love that you love coming to visit me here.
If I can get an idea as to why....
actually I have no idea what I would do with that information! hahahaha

Hey feel free to hit the "Follow" button on the right of the screen.
Surely my 16 followers didnt make up those 100 hits.