Tuesday, August 25, 2009

LOTS OF CONGRATULATIONS TO PASS OUT!

Big Congrats to the Pendley Family in Georgia and the White Family in Washington. The Pendley family added a baby boy and the White family added a girl to the mix!
Congrats go out to Tyson who started his last year of Law School and to Calley for encouraging him through.
Congrats to my husband who is officially in his 3rd year also and will be working on peoples mouths here shortly!
Congrats also to my big sister who has all three of her girls in school now and is out in the work force. Yet another thing I am envious of, that and her sleep. I keep in mind that my time will come too. Where my kids can feed themselves, dress themselves and are gone ALL DAY!
More Congratulations to come as many of my friends are due to have babies here shortly!