Wednesday, August 19, 2009


Joey is such a sweet heart. Way easy going and always kept a watchful eye on Sydney. Its so funny to see boys play together, its all about being loud and body functions!

Double click on this pic and you can check out my arms! I know you're dieing to!! =)
This was at the kiddy playground. But don't ket that slide fool you. We came off of it so fast once that I bounced of the bottom of the pool and scraped my bum up! That burned for a good while!

These are the steps up to the 2 big slides. I was waiting at the bottomw for 20 minutes because Josh said the boys were in line. I was going to go back up with them once they came down. Finally I went up looking for them and they just got to the front of the line.
Once they came down Isaac wanted to go right back up. Joey decided the climb and wait weren't worth it.
We were there for a little over 3 hours. Thank you to Corey who babysat Lincoln so we could have some time with the big kids! When the day was over I'd say everyone had a great time, even Josh who didn't really want to go. I didn't wear any sunblock (don't ask me why) so I wasn't able to wear a bra for about 2 days. Still hurts!
But definitely some place we will hit up next year but with Lincoln!