Sunday, August 9, 2009

Can't have just one camera going at a time so Nannah helped with the other one.

My brother in laws were wonderful and each took a kid and a cup of coins. Here's Uncle Eric and Isaac playing some sort fo football game.

This was my station. I sat next to the stroller with a sleeping Lincoln. Everyone kept coming back to chat with me until I finally said that I was having a great time. Just about every memory my kids have right now involves me. It was nice to know that they were out having fun with family members and I was aloud to just sit and watch. I loved it.

Uncle Matt teamed up with Sydney because I'm sure I already mentioned how much she liked Matt. =) And then it was time for the great Chuckie pizza. I remember it not being very good when I was a kid and things havn't changed. But a good time was still had by all.