Saturday, July 18, 2009


Isaac doing a GREAT job of listening to the instructions. Josh thought it was funny how all the little boys were playing with themselves! I guess its hard for little boys to concentrate unless they have the security. So funny.

And off they go! He was kind of in the back of the pack and he also had a tumble but jumped right back up again. Into the Transition area he went, got his bike and pushed it out and up to the road. Followed directions and off he went.


He was so focused. I don't even think he knew I was there. They went just out of sight and turned around cones and came back.
So I was waiting around waiting for the group to come back and here comes Isaac, flying up from behind the 1st person (a girl). I had to rush to get my camera out of sleep mode. I did not expect him to be in the front like that!