Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Maybe its just my mood right now, PMS and all, but seriously people... I use the blog as my own personal journal.

Does anyone know who the heck "Kaminski Basil" is. This person left a comment on my blog. Seems to think I "Profess Modesty". Which definetly tells me this person seems to 'think' they know me but really has no clue!
To profess is "To make open declaration of, as of one's knowledge, belief, action, etc.; to avow or acknowledge; to confess publicly; to own or admit freely." WOW that made me LOL!! For those of you who REALLY know me, know that I don't "profess" anything.
I'd have to be living my life with a lot more conviction to be doing that! LOL
As it is I'm trying to be a good person and survive raising 3 kids under the age of 5.
I don't have time to profess.

As to Kaminski Basil maybe I would have more insight into your comment
if I knew who the heck you were.

Thats the last of this subject... back to my life!