Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I love going to the museum with daddy - I
I love how daddy talks to my princess friends on my princess phone with me - S
I love watching daddy play his game on his computer - I
I love it when daddy throws me on the bed - L
I love it when daddy reads my spider book and pretends to be a spider - I
I love it when daddy plays dolls with me and ponies - S
I love it when daddy helps me stand well maybe - L
I love it when daddy plays barbies with me - S
I loved it when daddy taught me to ride my bike - I
I love it when daddy reads Dora to me - S
I like it when daddy plays the WII with me - I (daddy is the toughest guy on the WII he even beat Luke)
We love it when daddy brushes our teeth but only when he sings funny songs - I & S
We love making cookies with daddy - S & I
We LOVE going to pool with daddy - I & S
Daddy makes the best Forts! - I
Daddy makes the best playgrounds - S
Daddy takes us to Red Robin Yummmm - I
Daddy takes us camping - I & S
Daddy takes us to the kid museum and lets us play that ball game - I

We love our Daddy!!!

Happy Father's day Honey!!!