Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Final Goodbye


Lincoln was beyond picture taking so family members crammed into the van to take the pics. Too bad Lincoln isnt in any! hahah
First we have Nana and then below is Scott.

Last is Aunt Tellie (Oertel) She was able to come into NC and overlap us by a little over a day. Loved it!! I really do love that lady. So talented, confident and beautiful! the kids loved seeing her too. Hopefully it wont be as long this next time till we see her and that we get to have more time. Such is life!

Just realized I posted this whole trip backwards! Oh well.
Below is one of my many new projects. My wonderful friend Jessica taught me how to make these great fabric flowers!!! I've put my own twist on them and here they are. This one is for my niece Alex if I ever get the package sent off to her! She loves Penguins!