Saturday, May 16, 2009

Look... I grew my hair out over night!!!


So I decided against having fake boobs and went with fake hair instead!!

Its really cool. I got it at Salley's Beauty Supply and wore it last night to my concert. Everyone loved it! What was funny is that everyone kept looking at me and asking what I did different with my hair. "I bought it!" would be my answer. Its a perfect match to my own. What it is, is a hair piece attached to a head band of sorts. You just do your bangs and slide it on or pull all your hair back in it. It by Paris Hilton "Bandit" and I have to say, I'm pretty impressed. It comes in 3 different lengths, I chose the shortest. Then just rinse it in a special shampoo.
You can flat iron it or curl it, put product in it and everything.
VERY COOL!
Its going to make growing my hair out a lot easier. Right now its DRIVING ME CRAZY! So I just cover it up until it passes through this annoying stage.