Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!


This is us tring to get a pic for mothers day.

We totally gave up after this one.

Isaac - 5 years old April 23rd
Intense! Everything about him is INTENSE!
He's already hit the stage where he feels he knows everything. So I'm not looking forward to the teenage years.
He's also my snuggle bug. The one who has no personal space and loves to be close to me.

Sydney - 3 years old February 13th
Shes a sweet heart.
She's also at a stage of testing boundaries and my discipline.
Shes a smart one!
In short... she's driving me crazy.
Such a cutie that people tend to not see past her dow eyes.
Changes cloths every half an hour and always there to tell me I'm doing a great job.

Lincoln - almost 1 year old May 20th
Melts everyone he sees with his toothy grin.
So close to walking but a little too cautious to try on his own.
Of course he did just start crawling about 2 weeks ago.
He's a hefty 23 1/2 pounds and hurts my back.
His eyes sparkle every time he looks at me.
And only I will do.

I have 3 very intelligent energized and loving children.
To sum it up. I'm exhausted and at my wits end.
But every night I go into their bedrooms and kiss them goodnight and thank Heavenly Father for blessing me with them in my life.
There's no other way I would've grown this much on my on.