Friday, October 24, 2008

American Eagle Outfitters


Most of you know this but for those of you who don't... I work part time at American Eagle. I go in at night after the store closes and help set up the new floor plans. I do this about every 6 weeks and only work less then 10 hours in the 2 nights it takes. I get 40% off anything I want, 25% off clearance, and 50% off certain floor set items. Its a sweet deal and man do I have a cute wardrobe now. I wasn't a really big AE fan before but now I don't know what I'll do once I stop this sweet gig.
So for Christmas anyone want to go to American Eagle. I can't say I can afford to buy you anything but I'll definetly use my discount there for you. So go see what they have... you people who live in the cold.. theres great stuff there now. not much for me though. Till then see ya!