Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Grandma was in Charge of feedings!

My mom said she didn't help that much while she was here. "All I did was feed Lincoln." And Man was that a big help!! Not to have to worry about sitting still for 20 minutes to feed him... my kids can do serious damage in 20 minutes!!
So the first pic shows Lincoln before my parents visited.

And this was a little bit before they left. He started the visit in size one diapers and newborn onsies. He is now in size two diapers and 0-3 month onsies. Now you could say that the growth spurt had nothing to do with my mother feeding him but I have to disagree. Yes he had a growth spurt but he also had a very patient grandmother who help make sure he got every drop of his bottle no matter how long it took. And that makes a huge difference.

Look at his pudge! I'm so proud!!