Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Not that I'd ever throw my children to the sharks...

So as a stay at home mom there really isnt much to look forward to. Anytime an opportunity comes where I get to dress up and get out of the house, I really look forward to it. And thats putting it gently. I actually plan out my outfits weeks in advance, get help watching the kids, clean my house, shave my legs and put my makeup on.
So when plans fall through to say I'm disappointed would be putting it gently.
Today was one of those days....
After several severe meltdowns from kids and blow ups from me.....
My Snuggle Bug was watching youtube and found this video for me. He wanted to know if I ever felt like this.....
OH TOOOO MANY TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!





What hit me so hard about this video is that
the other two babies dont learn anything from their siblings demise.
I love all my bugs and a big thank you to my Snuggle Bug....
I guess sometimes he does get it.