Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Afternoon

We got a great little card that get us free bowling. We just have to pay for shoes.
So we load up the kids (Snuggle Bug has been asking since summer to go bowling again) and we head over to the bowling alley.
We get there at about 10 till 5. Well guess what? A league is coming in at 5 so they are clearing all the lanes. SUCK!
Snuggle Bug is the oldest but that does not stop him from TRYING to have a full blown meltdown.
Love Bug and HugaBug fall right in line and head out to the car.
We then rack our brain for something to do.
Being that its March and we are in Florida (at least for a few more months) we head to the park with a splash pad. FREEEEE

WOW what a difference a year makes. Yes this is me sitting relaxing while all 3 of my children are off playing. Being that AllMyLove had to take the WREB (Western Regional Education Boards) He spent the time studying.
He's so handsome.
He did take a break from studying to swing the two younger ones. THANK GOODNESS! I told the kids before we got there I wasnt swinging anyone.
I know I'm heartless. The fact is that I swing them ALL THE TIME!
I usually put a 15 minute time length on my swinging too unless
I have a girlfriend to chat with and swing.
Snuggle Bug Climbing under the Playground.
Love Bug and HuggaBug were best friends that day.
They went every where together.
It was pretty exciting to watch Huggabug be so fearless. Last year I had to go on the bigtoy with him. There were still a few thing that he looked at and said no I dont think so. Like the little ladder Sydney is standing at the top of in the pic above. And dont get me started on the SplashPad. He didnt want anything to do with it last year and this time he was the only bug that wanted to go in.
Oh how they love slides!!! Its the only thing that will get them off the swings. they went up the tree and down the slides for almost an hour.
Miracle her panties are covered.
I love this pic!!!
Navy looks so good on her!
I feel like the fairies on Sleeping Beauty anytime I suggest anything other then pink.
"Make it Blue!"

Snuggle Bug took the pic of Huggabug below. I think he thought he was video taping but he got a bunch of pics instead. But just look at those eyes!!!
And his teeth are adjusting now that he's been off the pacifier for a while. Their not so bucked out anymore. Surprising how cute they were though. It kind of added to his personality!
Dont you just die over those little freckles on his nose!!
Heres a video of Snuggle Bug on the swings. He was over making friends. I dont understand why he feels such a need. Why doesnt he just play with his siblings. They're built in friends.


AHHHH FLORIDA! It really does have its moments.
So check this kid out!!! He's lovin it!! I hope he's this gungho at the beach this year.

I love it when the water stops! lol
My handsome little guy!
Takes after his daddy so much.
And just a little green to end the post with. Since I'm actually typing up the commentary ont he 17th of March! happy St. Patricks day!
Gotta Love Glitter toes!! They last FOREVER!!!