Sunday, August 10, 2008




Ahh family pictures... nothing brings a family closer! Actually my neighbor put it more correctly... "family pictures are what divorces are made off!" and thats no joke! We were there waiting for about 45 minutes and who knows how long getting the pictures. We got there @ 4:30 and left at 6:30. And as much as josh and I went at each other and the kids freaked out... somehow we managed to get some nce pics out of the deal. Now the photographer would've picked different pics or at least she gave my the solid unpression she would have.. she preffered to hve the kids looking at the camera with smiles. But the smiles they had on were fake. I prefer the more natural looking pics, hence Isaac laughing and Lincoln sucking on his hands.
I do love kiddiekandits though. Now they don't show up as nice on the computer as I had hoped but you get the idea.