Thursday, June 26, 2008

Its been brought to my attention that Lincoln did not experience a condition of gonades but of Jaundice! Curse spell check I'll never trust it again!!!!
Second! I can't seem to find my camera. The search has intensified since my parents arrive tomorrow at 6am. I'm confident we will be successful tonight considering we're cleaning the whole house. Yes, Calley I will then update my blog. I really feel the love when I get your emails. No seriously. It means people actually check my blog and are disappointed when its not updates. And yes I check everyone's on a regular basis. Well not in the last several weeks. Sleep deprivation does that to you. You have to be very careful otherwise your kids will end up with a case of gonads instead of JAUNDICE! On that note I sign off for a few days but new posts are on their way.