Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Its official. Two lines on the test told us that I'll be expecting our third. I'll be due 1st week in June which means I'll probably have the baby in May.
Isaac was excited only after I explained that we wouldn't be giving away or trading Sydney, but that he would have an additional sibling. "Oh, good because I love Sydney too much to trade her." He's decided a baby brother is what he wants. I haven't even tried to explain anything to Sydney but we will work really hard on calling her Sydney instead of baby.
Josh is excited too. This pregnancy was planned and agreed on by us both. He's doing well in school and he says its not nearly as hard as he thought it would be. All in All everything is well. Looks like we'll have to pull the bench up in the back of the Van.
We're spending the weekend in Naples so I should have some great pics next week.
Till then....